20031029
I really wonder who exactly comes to read all this stuff that i write.. anyway i don't give a damn. This is getting lamer every milli-second,what can i write.Ok about my day it was really boring and i really mean boring.My school had this chinese singing competition and there were so few participants, its weird for me cause most of the songs what the heck i didn't know a single song. I sought of got over my spongebob square pants syndrome today hehe! But I was singing another song michelle branch - everywhere. After the singin' I know this is really dumb but my school have a christmas service TODAY,291003 when christmas is like on 251203. I nearly fell asleep in the service but seriously didn't have the strength to stay awake,as for my friend rebecca she slept like a baby and she didn't seem to care about the teachers near her.After the service two police guys came and talk about theft and shoplifting, I WILL NEVER SHOPLIFT its stupid and a waste of time and energy.Then is was IT lesson as usually really boring and i did actually made a fool of myself *bluSH*(don't ask what I did)
Finally school was over I was Freakin' hungry but.. I was dragged one the bus home by my friend. Damn her!I went home knowning that i had 6 newpaper reviews to do, i wanting to go online to meet my friend but I didn't give in to my freaky urge.After dinner I was kinda upset sob* cause no one was online. Just then when I was about to get off A MIRaCLE happened (don't ask what) the friend I have be longing to be online have finally came on but... for only 10 mins and there was some freaky things I heard. I didn't really get a chance to tell it(nameless friend) this but GOOD lUCk buD! for your X country tomorrow hope you get 15th position or less.But I dout my friend would see this.
Once again I manage to be a faithful blogger so my job is done and I am SO out of here!!
its CHARMED time!
ciao
michelle at 10:11:00 PM