20031028
I think i have drove all my friends and family up the wall today, cause i kept singing.. who lives in a pineapple under the sea? and only 3 out of all my friends could answer this question. ITS SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!! I was a little cranky this afternoon no idea why hmm.. (NO its NOT THAT time of the month) Maybe because i got alot of newspaper reviews to do how worse can my life get? school is B-O-R-I-N-G today, it was so boring i actually got some shut eye in the middle of the day and thanks to michelle goh shu zhen & CO. I nearly got a heartattack!I was suppose to pig-out today but.. pigin' out does have cost so had to go without the pigin' out today.Realised I have too many friends when we all tried to squeeze into a stupid ah liany picture machine crap ,8 BUCKs when into the damn machine.In the booth i was Slammed in the head a few times and i fell on someone cushiony(thank god).And with all the squashed up crap of cause the pictures came out crappy.I did please myself when i bought a pair of retro laces (like finally) its cool, fun but not sexy.
Got home, when online to find my friend (shall remain nameless) telling me that I am a ah lian. CRAp it , but.. i am no longer little miss crank alot so no worries my friend (just don't ever call me an AH L***) you will regret it bud!
Ok my job is done here time to drive more innocent plain old boring people up the wall!
to-ddle lu!
michelle at 8:09:00 PM