20040614
maths maths maths.how exciting!(sarcasm intended)
vanessa came over today she was somehow making sure i am doing my work!we decided to have lunch at burger kind since the coupon expires today.the meal was great the calories just sucked!came home continued with maths,nothing interesting.oh yar then we started SINGING! seriously,we were singing.andwe recorded it in my phone so maybe i'll let you hear it.we sang accidentlly in love.vanessa just went home,yea..i its so boring to be online this week everyone has like gone out of town maybe because musical peeps have one week's break.i'm staying over at sis's tonight so i'm gonna watch loads of spongebob squarepants WOOhoo!
accidentlly in love : I'M IN LOVE! I'M IN LOVE! I'M IN LOVE! I'M IN LOVE! I'M IN LOVE! I'M IN LOVE!
current status on the 'do maths all day' programme.
2 1/3 chapters down , 2 2/3 more to go.
sigh!
michelle at 6:50:00 PM