20060810
An Update on Life. (From the past three days)Today.
The first semester is almost up, just a written communication's proposal and a radio capsule recording left. I had my final assessed speech today. Yisong was grandma boob and I was little black. Mannn it was a hilarious attention getter. Overall the speech went okay, I was a tad bit nervous at the begining but it turned out fine. Sildes were kinda screwed though. oh oh because it was a paired speech, grandma boob and i decided to come to school dressed in black. Yes black. It was a rather inaupicious colour, along with my black laptop case and my black bag, it looked like I was going for a funeral. The next few days are going to be crazy. Written Comm/Radio/Written Comm/Radio, bleah.
Yesterday.
I went to the asian civilisations museum. wooo. yea then I saw the fireworks on tvmobile. Boom. I came home to a claypot rice dinner and heap of work to do. It wasn't really a heap as it was only the speech for today. BUT, since grandma boob was my partner we had loads of last minute things to complete. Really hectic, ended up turning in at 4. Not at unsually time now, shh don't tell my mother.
Day Before Yesterday.
Went to school in the morning. We had nothing to do, nicholas and i. Damn that chipmunk-technical-guy.



FIREWERKS,woo! Plus it was hejing's birthday. I got her an ultra cool notebook for The Paper People (mannnn i LOVE that store) The cover had this illustration of this guy with ugly teeth and the text read, "keep notebooks evil." ultra cool. We dinner-ed at pepper lunch (stressful dining), ariel and rebecca got hejing a cake. Its been a long time since i've got celebrate a birthday like that. oh how i miss such things. We got to see the firewerks. I love firewerks.They are such amazing, booming, pretty things. boom. We had our fun with mishmash.














sigh. school ends soon. its strange how i am acutally going to miss waking up early to go to school to see my classmates. i think its the classmates. they make school so much more fun. sigh. oh well.
bye bye now.
Ps. Quey is White again. woo.
michelle at 11:34:00 PM