20060917
I AM OLDERRR!!!! HAW HAW.i can officially read the seventeen magazine now.
here are pictures from the celebrationss. whoopee.
Dinner with the Family.

we went to Bobby's at Chijmes. that restaurant used to be called bobby rubinos but the owner was charged with drug possession, so yea. the dinner was crap because they changed the management. I didn't get the potato mash i wanted, bleahh.
I WORE MY GIANT BLINGGGG!!!
joshua says i look like a japanese anime character in the second photo. bleah.
Dinner with the Friends.

They are the only people that asked me out of my birthday. thats kinda sad really.
oh well. they made me feel loved.
OH and they gave me an underwear pouch. haw haw, its damn cute.
my mom said its damn ugly. but i still love it! haha.
We had dinner at some restaurant at marina square. haha we had fun talking. i miss going to school.
Thankyouguys for the celebration : )
i had and still have a ginormous ulcer in my mouth.
wooooooooooo. i am older XD
yay.
michelle at 12:36:00 AM